The project will be working on the site this Saturday 7/31/21. Activities will consist of the following:
- General trades contractor will be working doors & hardware installation in the building.
- Ceiling contractor will be installing speciality ceiling panels on the second level Area A/B and constructing speciality ceilings in the cafeteria space.
- Taping contractor will be completing misc finish and sanding activities on the first level.
- Millwork contractor will be continuing the install of the FRP panels in the kitchen space and millwork/casework installation in the Media Center on the second floor.
- Flooring contractor will be continuing the install of flooring materials in the first floor corridors and adjacent office spaces.
- Electrical contractor will be installing light fixtures in the cafeteria space and installing/terminating the fire alarm system.
- Painting contractor will be continuing with finish painting activities in the classroom spaces on the second & first level of Area A/B. Additionally painting railings on the second floor corridor of Area A/B.
This Saturday work schedule has been communicated and coordinated with both the Marblehead Building Department & Police Department.